Funding for the Rancho Santa Margarita y Las Flores Docents comes from our generous donors. The Docents are staffed entirely by volunteers and well over 90% of all donations go to directly support our programs and projects. Your donation is tax deductible since the Rancho Santa Margarita y Las Flores Docents is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, nonprofit corporation.
You can make a donation by sending a check to:
Rancho Santa Margarita Docents
P.O. Box 28577
San Diego, CA 92198-0577
Or by using PayPal – just fill out our Donations Form below.
- Restoration of the lost Saint George Stained Glass Window in the Chapel from photographs
- Restoration of the Archangel Michael Stained Glass Window in the Chapel
- Restoration work at the Las Flores Adobe
- Creation and Improvement of the MCB Memorial Garden
- Additions to the Bunkhouse Collection
- Improvement of the Chapel Sacristy Lighting
- POW/MIA Monument at MCB Memorial Garden
- Purchased the Altar Cloth at the Ranch House Chapel
- Purchased Jeep Ambulance, 1951 Dodge and 1967 Dodge for the Mechanized Museum
- Purchased various Vehicle Parts/Services for the Mechanized Museum